Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School Altered Desk Set: Cuttlebug Challenge #46 and Cosmo Cricket










I have been so busy lately and haven't had any time at all to sit and enjoy some card making...scrapping...or anything related to papercrafting...

I did have time, tho, to work on our Cuttlebug Design team project for this week for the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog's be Inspired #46: Altered School Items

We had the wonderful opportunity to work on this project using fantastic Cosmo Cricket products.... as well as the always fantastic Core'dinations Color Core Card Stock

This desk set includes a mail holder basket, notebook, magnetic To-Do List/note pad and pencil set, an index card organizer case, personal address book and pencil.pen holder....all created with Cosmo's "Boyfriend" papercrafting kit.

All of the patterns and colors in this kit were beautiful and wonderful...and when I saw the pencil patterned paper..I just knew it would be ideal for this "school" themed challenge.

I used black card stock as the primary base for each piece to mimic a chalkboard....and built each project...paper layers and embellishments on the chalkboard base.

So now that you've seen my desk set...come on over the the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see what my Design teammates have come up with for this fun challenge!

19 comments:

  1. All of these are so wonderful!! I love the whole set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, totaly love this set...did we all fall in love with the same paper or what??
    You really did a great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i love these, this whole set is so dern amazing! i love that mail holder, it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly `Gorgeous` Michelle ...I love your project TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, Michelle, and of course, your paper is perfect for the project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super cute! What an inspiring idea. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your set came out great Michelle...it's so pretty! I know whoever gets this will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Michelle! This is awesome! Great set! I never had anything this nice when I started back to school! Beautiful work! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The teacher in me adores this set! The stamper in me is very impressed with your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautifully coordinated set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the neatest set! A lot of work......I don't have the patience. You did wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those altered projects are all so great! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Such awesome talent! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful.

    I left a little something for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Michelle. Awesome job as always

    Sue Danko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Cute! I love the mail pail, you sure have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome! awesome! awesome! great job!! love it!! TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project, this would be perfect for a male teacher. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love what you have come up with, this is really great stuff.
    LOU

    ReplyDelete